im not dead i’ve just been busy and only been doing traditional art —also hooking up my scanner to my wireless today so maybe post stuff sometime.
I just don’t post things when i draw them lol i should fix that. whenever i draw traditionally i always just want to scan it and fix it up digitally but it never gets scanned so i just put it off until it never gets posted i guess.
i hate spending too much time on one thing.
i know there aren’t that many of you following me but I’m just being honest my life is too busy and too stressful atm to be fully dedicated to what i love and it will eventually change just bear with me.
I’ve already been on and off hiatus as i’m sure you know so I’m not making any promises but it will get better soon.
Commission for moroon on deviantart; his oc oora-chan
commission for LittleMissSin on Deviantart
super duper quick Ashe Doodle — i started playing league yesterday and I really like it a lot… one day i will draw ashe for real i promise
I scanned the Rikka pic for robert’s birthday. The paper was big, so I scanned it in two parts. That’s why it looks wonky.Planning on coloring it later on, but I wanted to scan it because I’m handing it off to him tomorrow
- My commissions are $1 a piece, regardless of the size or whether it’s colored or not. If you’d really like to pay me more than that you can, but I just genuinely like making art for people.
- As for payment, you can donate to the paypal button on my sidebar, you can fund me in deviantart points on my DA page, or you can find some sort of alternative to paying me back.
- you don’t have to pay me back right away, but just don’t forget about it. I’d prefer you pay me beforehand, so I don’t get lazy!
- I will draw a character for you—- preferably a humanoid character — this includes monster girls. I like to draw female videogame, anime, or original characters
- I’m very lenient, but I say this just to let you know what I’m comfortable drawing, and can get you the best quality art of my ability for your money.
- any form of the character you’d like (chibi, full body, bust, etc.)
- I will make you nsfw art, but heed my rules
-Please do not ask me to draw anything that has to do with diapers, said character going to the bathroom, vore, and to be honest I’m not good with hardcore yaoi
-(please don’t make me draw a penis) p l e a s e
-that means no futa
- I’ve never made furry art before, so please avoid that if you can.
- I will draw blood/gore/guro/body horror for you. If that’s what you really would like, message me for more information.
Requesting subject matter:
- The more specific you are with what you’re looking for, the better it is for both of us.
- Like mentioned above, I’m extremely lenient with things, I want to make art for you so you can be happy
- I’d be happy to keep you posted with my progress, at least before I start to color so you’re okay with it. I don’t mind surprising you, but I want to surprise you in the good way.
- I’d actually prefer to color it. Coloring is my favorite part of artmaking, and to just give you lineart or a sketch makes me feel ehh.
- If I’ve reached a point where I feel like the job isn’t going to be done well, I’m going to ask you to either think of something else for me to make for you or just cancel the whole thing. This is because I don’t want to give you something that I’m not happy with, especially if you’re giving me money to make you art of my best ability.
- That being said, I’m not going to just turn down your request. When it comes to art, I’m willing to accept a challenge, and I will attempt it. But the above point is only for a worse case scenario.
- Overall, For my commissions you just have to communicate with me. and we can work something out. I’m not limited to just female characters, and I want to work out something that we can both be happy with.
Steps on Requesting a commission:
when sending me a message, it would be easiest to go through these steps to make sure you have all the info I need
1. What character do you want me to draw
2. Do you want it to be a Bust, Waist up, or full body piece?
3. Do you have any specific references for the character? If it’s an official character I can just look it up.
4. What would you like me to do with the background?
5. How much are you going to pay me? (at least $1 through DA points or alternative)
6. Do you want this piece to be done by a specific deadline?
uploaded the stream of this
I just want this figure already